Friday, July 1, 2011

To Year 5

Hi everyone.
How was your holiday, mine's been really good so far and I've only been here about a week. My grandpa on my dads side has got a new dog, sorry two month old puppy, he's really cute but also really annoying he bites a lot and it HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His name is Lexus ( not a very good name is it and I did not name him)
Miss Trmble I accidentally finished all the maths you gave me... oops.
I went to Gubcikovo to see this HUGE dam it was slightly scary. I threw two cents into the water it took about ten seconds because we were standing on this platorm thing and that was really HIGH. We actually saw two boats come in ( slowly) and the gates open and close and then you knw what tjhe boats did they let out water they were carrying. we waved to the people on board. The water rose suprisingly fast.
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment